Bas Statements Information
- Bas Statement Due DatesBAS or IAS return lodgement dates are specific to your registration type and the arrangements you have with the Tax Office.
- Bas Statement ExampleDownloadable PDF examples of a filled BAS return and information to help you work out how transactions should be treated in your records and in the BAS statement return, and how to vary tax instalments.
- Register for GSTRequirements to register for GST are assessed at entity level and arise if you carry on a business, with annual business turnover of $75,000 or more, or for non-profit organisations, $150,000 or more, or if you provide taxi travel at any level of turnover.
- GST CalculatorGST Calculator simple MS Excel spreadsheet calculator to add or subtract GST
- Bas Statement DownloadThe Tax Office does not provide access to BAS statements in downloadable format. BAS Forms are generated by the Tax Office with prefilled information. See information and links for registration.
- Small Business Concessions
Small Business enterprises are eligible for access to simplified GST accounting , reporting and payment arrangements, and a more generous turnover eligibility threshold announced in the 2016 Budget.
- GST calculation worksheet for BAS
A fillable PDF form to reconcile your accounting reports to the completed BAS statement for GST
Amending BAS errors – Four years to get it right
This page was last modified on 2017-10-21