Your usage of this website is conditional upon your agreement with and acceptance in full of the following.
Should these conditions not meet your requirements, please do not use this site.
The information provided on this site
- is provided for educational and informational purposes and is to the best of our knowledge accurate
- is provided subject to the terms of the following Disclaimer which you must read understand and accept before using this website
- is not tax or financial advice and should not be relied upon as the basis of any course of action or inaction.
No responsibility is taken in respect of the information herein, or the usage of it for any purpose. This site contains generalised information which does not take account of your circumstances, and cannot be relied upon as the basis of any decision, course of action or inaction, or a determination of entitlements. By consulting the information made available on this website you accept that NO GUIDANCE is provided as to the appropriateness, accuracy, relevance and degree of completeness of information for any specific circumstances which are totally matters for you and your advisor(s) to consider. To determine your position in relation to any matter you should seek appropriately qualified professional advice, or contact the Tax Office or other relevant processing authority or government department.
Some links provided on this web site are affiliate links. If you use such a link to make a purchase, this site may be paid a small commission.
This website accepts compensation from advertising, sponsorships, paid insertions or other forms of sponsored link. We provide these links for the convenience of our users, and use our best endeavours to ensure that such links are bona fide, relevant and useful, but provide no guarantee or warranty in that regard. You should satisfy yourself of the relevance and value of any such linked resource before committing to use a product or service by obtaining comparative information and/or appropriate professional advice.
The revenue from hosted advertising and the display of affiliated products enables this site to remain completely free for users. All advertising material is reviewed for consistency with general community standards. We welcome any feedback in this regard.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here
We will not give out any information you submit at our site to any third parties except in compliance with a request of a law enforcement agency. Under no circumstances will your name, e-mail, phone number or address be sold to, or given to any other parties. We will never willfully sell, lease, or rent any of your or your business’ personally identifiable information to any third party.
Personal information collected by us is used exclusively for the purpose for which it is collected: to provide requested a requested assessment, feedback or quote, and to facilitate the distribution of a newsletter, document, file or proposal to interested recipients. In addition, we may use your information:
- in aggregate with other subscribers, respondents or site visitors to review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends
- occasionally to contact you to conduct surveys or to obtain feedback relating to aspects of our business
- to notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you or send promotional materials
Your personal information is collected through our contact forms only. This website currently has no applications or programs that gather information from your computer without your consent. Users are required to give us contact information (e.g., your name and email address) and demographic information (e.g., your post code). Certain information, such as your email address, is collected in order to verify your identity and for use in our records. Information collected at this website is kept in our records only as long as is necessary to provide requested services to our clients.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Cookies and Controlling Your Privacy:
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising:
This site, its authors, employees and associates are strongly opposed to spam of any kind. We will only send e-mail to subscribers who have requested to receive information or product from us. Examples may include:
- Opt-in subscribers to an electronic newsletter
- Users that request a copy of a white paper or a document
- Users that have requested information or a quotation
- Users that complete a contact form
- Users that request or purchase a digital product
- Users that request information regarding a digital product
- Users that request further information regarding site content
- Users that submit feedback to which a response could reasonably be expected
All communications will be related and relevant to what you have requested.
If you have opted in and later desire to opt-out from further receiving a communication from us, you can make this change at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe URL embedded in our communication or contacting us here.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy or anti-spam policies, or the practices of this site, please feel free to contact us for more details.