The printed (PDF) versions for income tax instalments tables for the 2013-14 year can be viewed or downloaded from the links below. All printed tables are © Australian Taxation Office For The Commonwealth of Australia.
These forms can be downloaded to your desktop by saving the file from the right-click menu of your mouse or keyboard, or from the browser popup window.
The basic tax scale was the same in 2013-14 as it was in 2012-13, so many of the instalment schedules have continued unchanged from 1 July 2012. Some schedules were specifically updated for 2013-14 and are separately grouped below.
2013-14 PAYG withholding tax instalment tables
The following instalment tables commenced from 1 July 2012, and remain applicable for the 2013-14 financial year:
- Sch 1 Nat 1004 Statement of formulas for calculating amounts to be withheld
- Sch 2 Nat 1005 Weekly tax table Including instructions for calculating monthly and quarterly withholding
- Sch 3 Nat 1006 Fortnightly tax table
- Nat 1007 Monthly withholding table
- Sch 10 Nat 1024 Tax table for daily and casual workers
- Sch 5 Nat 1008 Weekly tax table with no and half Medicare levy
- Nat 74228 Fortnightly withholding table with no and half Medicare levy
- Sch 6 Nat 1010 Medicare levy adjustment weekly tax table
- Sch 7 Nat 1011 Medicare levy adjustment fortnightly tax table
- Nat 1012 Medicare levy adjustment fortnightly tax table
- Nat 0929 Medicare levy variation declaration
- Sch 33 Nat 70981 Tax table for superannuation lump sums
- Sch 34 Nat 70982 Tax table for superannuation income streams
- Sch 24 Nat 1013 Tax table for individuals employed in the horticultural or shearing industry
- Sch 9 Nat 1023 Tax table for actors, variety artists and other entertainers
- Sch 31 Nat 3350 Tax tables for annuities
- Sch 28 Nat 3351 Tax table for unused leave payments on termination of employment
- Sch 23 Nat 7288 Tax table for Joint Petroleum Development Area
- Sch 11 Nat 2173 Higher Education Loan Program weekly tax table
- Sch 12 Nat 2185 Higher Education Loan Program fortnightly tax table
- Nat 2186 Higher Education Loan Program monthly withholding table
- Sch 14 Nat 2335 Statement of formulas for calculating Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) component
- Sch 16 Nat 3305 Statement of formulas for calculating Student Financial Supplement Scheme (SFSS) component
- Sch 17 Nat 3306 Student Financial Supplement Scheme weekly tax table
- Sch 18 Nat 3307 Student Financial Supplement Scheme fortnightly tax table
- Nat 3308 Student Financial Supplement Scheme monthly withholding table.pdf
- Sch 21 Nat 3539 Calculating Higher Education Loan Program in conjunction with Student Financial Supplement Scheme
- Sch 22 Nat 4466 Tax table for seniors and pensioners
- Sch 26 Nat 3347 Tax table for return to work payments
- Sch 29 Nat 3352 Tax table for payments made under a voluntary agreement
- Sch 30 Nat 3348 Tax table for back payments commissions bonuses and similar payments including lump sum payments in arrears
- Sch 40 Nat 5441 Tax table for additional amounts to withhold as a result of an upwards variation
- Nat 5367 Withholding declaration – upwards variation
- Sch 32 Nat 70980 Tax table for employment termination payments Including delayed termination payments
Employee /TFN Withholding Declaration Forms
The TFN declaration is given to employers/payers on Form 3092 which is only available in paper format, and can be ordered from the Tax Office here
Over 60s superannuants not receiving an untaxed element do not need to submit Form 3092.
A separate withholding declaration form is to notify a payer (i.e. employer) to adjust the amount withheld from payments or to advise changes of information previously provided in a Tax file number declaration (NAT 3092).
A download of the employee withholding declaration form can be obtained from the ATO here: withholding declaration form here.
A spreadsheet tax instalment calculator for the more frequently used deduction schedules can be obtained here.
This page last edited 2 July 2013